We will be following national, state and local protocols.
- As good citizens, we will continue to adhere to the mandates set forth to protect ourselves as well as out neighbors
Mask are required for Sunday morning services.
Please note the following protocols that we have put in place for the safety of everyone in our congregation:
- If you are sick or running a fever, PLEASE stay home. If you are uncomfortable getting together, we encourage you to stay home and continue worshiping online.
- We strongly recommend that anyone who is, or has been sick, or has been in contact with someone who has been sick, within the last week stay home.
- There will be no Sunday School offered at the church building at this time.
- We will not offer childcare at this time. Children’s packets will be available for children.
- Entrance will only be through the sanctuary door (parking lot door under portico – south side of building). All other doors will be locked.
- Hand sanitation stations will be by the entrance and it is recommended everyone sanitize their hands as they enter and exit the building.
- We will regulate and adhere to social distancing.
- We will have someone at the door (in a mask) to open doors. Doors to the sanctuary will be propped open until after service starts to limit the number touching them.
- You may sit next to people in your family or those who rode to church in the same car with you. There must be two chair widths separating you and anyone not meeting this criteria.
- We will alternate rows in the sanctuary. Every other row will be blocked off.
- No handshaking or hugging.
- We will dismiss by rows (think funeral dismissal) to adhere to social distancing. Please go immediately out of the church and do not congregate inside. Please do any socializing in the parking lot.
- All other parts of the building (other than sanctuary, sanctuary foyer, and restrooms) are restricted.
- The church is being thoroughly cleaned and sanitized each week.
We encourage those who are high risk to stay home and continue to watch the live stream. We will continue to offer both in person and live stream for those who choose to come and those who choose to stay home. We especially encourage those 65 and older with pre-existing health conditions to stay home.
We understand church won’t feel like “regular church.” We also understand that people have different views of how COVID-19 should be handled. Please know that we are doing our best to follow local, state and national guidelines.
This is a great opportunity for all of us to practice grace with each other. We are confident that we can all worship together at the church and online in “Spirit and in Truth, even in these challenging times.
Please continue to be the ears of Jesus and keep in contact with each other for encouragement and assistance if needed. Please, remember, your church is here for you. Call or text with any concerns or prayer requests. Remember, we are here for each other.
In the mean time:
- Continue to follow social-distancing recommendations and hygiene practices.
- Continue in your daily devotions and spiritual disciplines, so that your faith will remain active. Contact Pastor if you desire additional on-line resources.
- “Attend” Sunday service through video streaming services, such as the church’s FaceBook page, the link below, or utilizing streaming devices (Firestick, Roku, etc.).
- Continue to fellowship with one another. Make efforts to connect with one another through e-mails, on-line messaging, phone calls, texts, or video chats.
- Pray for our ministry leaders, government officials, healthcare workers, and front-line workers, as they respond to this unprecedented situation.